Over the past few days I have being tidying up a few things on the site including:
- Completed all the solutions to the revision questions.
- Completed the individual exam question section of the website so now all SEC exam questions linked with solution and marking scheme under topic and paper (2010-2014 & Samples 2014 & 2015) .
- Uploaded video solutions to the 2014 Papers
For tomorrow be ready to/for:
- Use DeMoivre's Theorem
- Differentiation including rates of change
- Financial maths
- Prove by contradiction eg..root 2 is not rational
The following are required to be known for Paper 1
- Proof of by Induction (i) Sums (this was asked 2014!) (ii) Factors (iii) Inequalities and (iv) deMoivre's Theorem
- Derive Amortisation formula
- Derive sum of infinite geometric series formula
- Prove root 2 is not rational
- Construct root 2 and root 3
- Differentiate Linear and Quadratic Functions from 1st Principles
- Define Injective, surjective and bijective functions
- Formula for sum and difference of 2 cubes
Get to bed by 11 tonight - sleep is essential. Best of luck.
PS. On Saturday from 9:00 to 12:30 I plan to go over paper 2 in school.